Room use and therefore cleaning scope and frequency was constantly changing. New buildings were bring added or re-purposed. Class time table changes meant change cleaning demands.
The result was that almost every week there was a change to the scope.
Mountains of Data
consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.
Managing such a large contract had many challenges:
- Room use and therefore cleaning scope and frequency was constantly changing
- Limited visibility of what cleaning staff were doing (spot or full cleans)
- Averaged monthly invoices with very limited visibility
We did the following:
- Modelled the contract from base principals
- Reversed engineered costs for every room
- Confidence that costs were within tight limits
- Confidence that work was being performed
- Held the supplier accountable
- Could share this data with the supplier